Get involved and donate
There are many different ways you can support TransCape and help change lives.
Make a donation
Every donation, big or small, helps with the fight against poverty.
Become a friend
Become a friend of TransCape and stay updated with our projects. You can choose to donate to whichever project currently has the greatest need, or you can donate specifically to health or education.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to give something on our wish list.
- Toy Plastic Scooters for pre-school children - our kids love to race these! We need new scooters donated yearly, as they are thoroughly enjoyed :)
- Bicycles for our teenagers - it is a far walk every day for children to reach the local school, bicycles will give the children not only a mode of transport, but also a sense of pride
- Smartphones - We desperately need a new office phone. A good smartphone also allows us to take wonderful images of our projects, connect easily on social media and reach a wider audience through regular interaction. Other second-hand phones are also welcome as this allows our older children to advance in the modern world.
- Children’s isiXhosa books
- Good quality Second-hand clothes
- Big one: A reliable vehicle - this will transform the work that Transcape is doing in the area, by allowing us to reach more people. A 4x4 vehicle will allow us to reach even more rural areas, but a 2x4 will be equally valuable.
- Day to day office supplies such as paper, pens, pencils, colour printer and ink, glue, staples, scissors...
Help us balance things out by giving your time and energy. Read more
Participating in an athletic event and want to sponsor TransCape? Interested in hosting a fundraising event? Email email@example.com for support with starting your own fundraising campaign.
Do you live in South Africa? You can earn money for us while you shop. Sign up for a MySchool card and choose TransCape as your beneficiary.
Become a Facebook Ambassador
Like us on Facebook and help us spread the word about what we do.